Friday 23 May 2014

Luvin Hair Initial Review | Indian Straight


Hey!

So for a long time I've wanted to buy some sort of human hair, Im so clueless when it comes to this stuff so I made sure that I did some good research before I made a purchase. Ever since I started wearing weaves I used Sensationnel Premium Too/Now 'Human Hair' (I say 'Human Hair' because it was pretty awful quality for what human hair is suppose to be) - I mean, no shade, its affordable, and looks good for about.. a week but.. yeah- Theres been a lot of hype surrounding Brazilian and Peruvian ect.. hair so I was really curious.
After doing thorough research I found this company Luvin Hair on Aliexpress and i'd heard some good things about them so I decided to make a purchase. Not really sure why I went for Indian hair, I just thought it would have a thicker texture because I was definitely afraid that the hair, once installed would be flat and not full.

The hair came really quick! Within 6 days so I was very impressed! Each bundle came in a plastic bag I got 3 bundles each 20". When I first saw the bundles they did look very small, but they looked much bigger when unravelled. The hair was quite wavy when I first got it which was weird since I ordered straight hair but I'm guessing that Indian hair is naturally quite wavy sometimes so I didn't mind it too much.
One thing I didn't like was the smell of the hair.. It smelt horrible haha. So I made sure that I washed the hair asap! They recommend Pantene ProV so I decided to get that one as I didn't want to use something else and ruin the hair! I saw a youtube video before I received the hair of someone talking about how they received the hair and it had lice in it and all sorts.
 I.WAS.SCARED.
Best believe I checked the hair thoroughly!!
It had no lice. *phew*
(I still feel itchy talking about it :/)

Washing the hair was just lovely! It was so soft! I deep conditioned it for about 30 mins.. and the smell was still there!
But after spraying some Olive Oil Sheen the smell got a little better and eventually went away.

Pros:
- Very quick delievery
- Affordable Price (£87)
- Lovely soft hair
- Nice full bundles
- Minimal shedding

Cons:
- Smell. It just wasn't nice.

I would definitely recommend Luvin Hair! I'll be installing the hair today so I'll be putting pictures up and giving a final review of the hair in a few weeks time.

Link to the hair I purchased

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment