Thursday 25 April 2013

Ozzies & Twists



I met up with my good friend Onika last weekend after a long time and fell in love with her braids and cute vintage Ozzie sunglasses!
I've been thinking about doing Senegalese Twists for a while now,  I think they're so pretty and probably a much lighter option than chunky box braids I'm thinking of possibly doing them in the summer for a change?
I love the vintage Ozzie's that she had on, they go so well with her hair giving her quite a retro look.
I brought a pair of these last year but didnt wear them much because I didn't think I could pull them off,
but after seeing her rocking this look last weekend, I might try it again and channel my inner Onika!
Also, how pretty does she look in these pictures?
Gorge.

(eBay has loads of these sunglasses if you search 'vintage round sunglasses' or 'ozzie round glasses' some should definitely come up)

Miss Nay
x




No comments:

Post a Comment