Monday 21 January 2013

Making the Effort









Foundation | MAC Mineralize NW47,  Eyeshadow | MAC Shimmermoss (Turquoise), Mulch (Brown), Seedy Pearl (Pinkish), Blush | Sleek Apricot, Eyeliner | Collection 2000, Mascara | Benefit

Hey!
I thought I'd do a beauty post today and show you my daily face when I actually make an effort haha! I have actually changed my routine a bit though with the decision to stop wearing Foundation and wear Concealer instead
(I would usually use MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW40) because I just felt foundation was too heavy and I didn't need it (also that I would rest my hand on my face and it would eventually get everywhere -_-)
My aunt recently gave me a bunch of MAC products that she didn't use and these eyeshadows were some that I selected. At first I didn't think 'Seedy Pearl' would suit me, being dark chocolate ;) but it blends quite nicely and combined with the others it creates a nice shimmery green! Mulch has literally been my life ever since I got it! I use it for my everyday look and because of its colour it acts as a nude for me but with a shimmer to give it an extra pop!

Do you have any favourite beauty products?
Share them below?

Miss Nay
x



No comments:

Post a Comment