Sunday 14 October 2012

Summer DIY | Fabric Button Earrings

Miss Nay
So here is my final DIY from the summer, I showed a sneak peek in my last post of this DIY and it is Fabric Button Earrings!
On the right is the kit I used to create these earrings. This is just a general fabric button kit with a tool I got from here. It was inexpensive and very simple to make.

I used the same fabric from my first DIY to create these earrings (because I still have tons left!). I cut out circles from the fabric and used the tool to punch the back and fully secure the fabric. I then used super glue to stick on an earring post which I got from here.

and here you are! The final product!
I enjoyed this DIY loads, it was so quick and easy! Try it out, its always nice to be creative and individual and its also a great cure for boredom.

Thats all for my Summer DIY's, though I couldn't help myself and I also ended up doing more DIY's after the summer haha! I did do a bit more studding (surprise, surprise!) which i will post next.

Thanks for reading
x

No comments:

Post a Comment